The TAPPI Consulting Council (TCC) is made up of TAPPI members who are experienced in all areas of the pulp, paper and packaging industry and have been approved for listing through an application process. TAPPI provides this resource as a benefit for companies and people who are in need of advice or help with issues at their company. All fees are paid directly to the consultant.
Go directly to your area of interest by selecting one of the following links:
- Bio-energy - The Bioenergy area includes both liquid and gaseous biofuels and biopower/bioboiler developments. Experts in this sector are focused on thermochemical, biochemical, catalytic, and pyrolysis technologies for production of biofuels primarily from cellulosic feedstocks.
- Business Development - Business development specialists help companies grow and expand by reaching new customers. They work with all departments to develop new business avenues.
- Coating - The coating category includes consultants knowledgeable in the coating of paper or paperboard substrates and/or the printing process for coated products.
- Corrugated/Converting - The Corrugated/Converting category focuses on consultants knowledgeable in the manufacture and use of corrugated containers and associated packaging materials and products. Select this category if you are looking for answers to problems in your plant or with your end product.
- Energy Efficiency - Controlling energy consumption and efficiency across a full spectrum of pulping and papermaking processes is the specialty focus of consultant experts in this arena. Areas of expertise include the paper machine, pulping and bleaching, converting, stock preparation, woodyard, waste treatment, and the steam and power/recovery plants themselves.
- Flexible Packaging - Let our consultants guide you through solutions to problems in the flexible packaging, laminations, adhesives, coatings, and extrusions areas.
- Financial Services - Increase sales and revenue while decreasing external spending and reducing internal expenses
- Management/Leadership - For your business to grow and remain healthy, you must master certain basic skills in management and leadership. Our consultants can guide you through this process.
- Nanotechnology - Find expert guidance and answers to your questions on nanotechnology for renewable materials, including the advancement of research and development for nanocellulose.
- Nonwovens - Consultants in the nonwovens category have a deep knowledge of materials, equipment, and processes for the manufacture and use of nonwovens.
- Printing - Advice on trends and how to maximize value in your printing operation
- Pulp and Paper - The pulp and paper category includes consultants knowledgeable in various aspects of the pulping or papermaking process and/or marketing to pulp and paper mills.
- Recruiters - Ensure that you are able to find the talent that your company needs. Go directly to the experts in the pulp, paper and converting industries
- Recycling - Consultants in this category are skilled in processing used materials into new products to prevent waste of potentially useful materials. They work to reduce the consumption of raw materials, reduce energy usage, and reduce the environmental footprint when compared to virgin production.
- Sustainability - Sustainability is no longer just a buzzword but an essential component of business. From understanding the many scorecards and rating systems, to navigating through life cycle assessments and carbon footprints, there is much to learn. Leverage the expertise of those that have deep knowledge in these areas to facilitate achieving your business and sustainability objectives.
Want to be a part of the TCC? Complete this downloadable application.
By using the information available through this list, you agree that: (a) the Consultant’s Council referral list is made available as a service to the user and does not indicate TAPPI’s endorsement of the consultant’s specific services or products, certification of services or products, or warranties of professional quality; (b) TAPPI has not endorsed these referrals; (c) it is the sole responsibility of the user to determine the applicability of the information to any particular use and the suitability of the services of the consultant for the user’s particular needs, and that TAPPI shall not be responsible for any liability or damages arising from your use of these referrals.