IDCON and TAPPI are offering a two day course to help you learn ways to achieve excellence in uptime preventive maintenance, stores, cost control, schedules and more. Download the Course Outline (PDF).
Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
May 8-9, 2017 – Tacoma, Washington
Applying the techniques learned from this seminar can produce these results:
- Improve uptime on critical lines (dependent on industry and current reliability)
- Reduce maintenance cost over time (10- 40% is common)
- Improved safety through well thought through (planned) jobs
- Improve maintenance planner's effectiveness (50 to 300% is not uncommon)
- Refocus supervisors, planners and crafts people towards quality jobs from a “fire-fighting” role
- Reduce rework
- Create time for root cause problem elimination
- Reduce workforce stress, resulting in reduced “sick time”
Who Should Attend
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Maintenance Planners
- Operations coordinator (role that coordinates production and maintenance schedules)
- Store room management
IDCON courses are priced at $989 per student per course. This price includes all materials, lunches and breaks.
It’s not too late to register for either of these courses in April!
Develop and Manage Preventive Maintenance
April 17 – 18, 2017
Raleigh, North Carolina
IDCON’s training will give you the ability to understand how to develop and improve a Preventive Maintenance and Essential Care & Condition Monitoring (PM/ECCM) system cost effectively.
Essential Care and Inspection Techniques
April 19-20, 2017
This practical training course teaches how to care for equipment and perform fundamental condition monitoring (inspection) tasks. This is an excellent fundamental course for CM technicians and operators.