Lake States TAPPI/North Central PIMA Local Section
Charter Date: 1930
Geographical Boundaries: Illinois, Iowa, Upper Michigan (north and west of Mackinac Island), Wisconsin.
Special Interests: Entire range of mill interests.
- Provide opportunities for members to develop a broader professional perspective, continue technical growth, make greater contributions and solve mutual problems.
- Publicize member and pulp and paper industry accomplishments.
- Encourage research, technical progress and high-quality people to enter the pulp and paper industry.
- Support institutions with pulp and paper educational programs, and
- Merit the active support of companies, institutions and individuals in pulp and paper and allied industries.
Scholarships: To fulfill its mission, Lake States TAPPI /North Central PIMA make regular donations to local institutions Paper Science Foundation of the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point, Department of BioProducts and BioSystems of the University of Minnesota, Fox Valley Technical College Foundation, TAPPI/PIMA Student Chapter of the University of Minnesota, Paper Industry International Hall of Fame, Trees for Tomorrow, and Friends of Center Valley Grade School. Additional
TAPPI scholarship information is available.
Join a Local Section