Company License for TAPPI Standards, TIPs, and Useful Methods
Always accessible, continued updates, full company access
- Frustrated with having to replace your set of Company License for TAPPI Company License for TAPPI Standards, TIPs, and Useful Methods every two years?
- Frustrated because the set of documents are continually updated, making even the newest set out of date by the time it is published?
- Concerned about staying within the copyright laws regarding ethical and fair use of documents?
Your company can provide all employees with up-to-date access to the most current TAPPI Standards, TIPs, and Useful Methods by purchasing a TAPPI Company License.
Company Licenses for access to ALL TAPPI Standards, TIPs, and Useful Methods are now on-line. With a company License your company can have immediate access to more than 500 individual Standards, TIPs, and Useful Methods. The benefits of a Company License include:
- Total access by all employees at any time
- No need for individuals to purchase separate copies
- No worries about violating copyright laws -- full company access gives a company the right to print or share any of the documents internally without having to obtain copyright release
Using just an internet connection, web browser, and Adobe Acrobat reader ensures that all employees in your company will have instant access to the most current version of all TAPPI Standards, TIPs, and Useful Methods -- no additional software is needed. You can choose to install a CD on your internal system and update it every six months with a new CD, but this option may include additional charges in your quote in order to produce the CD and will not provide the continual access that the web-based version offers.
CD-ROMS containing all documents for individuals will continue to be available, but as in the past, they are designed for one user on one computer. It is a copyright violation to share the information beyond the primary user. The print version of the full sets will continue to be available, but on a print-on-demand basis. Companies will find that hard copies of these documents can be more economically obtained by printing them from their own system by permission through the company license.
The pricing is based on either number of employees at individual company locations and is renewed annually. Find out which would be most beneficial for your company by contacting Ashley Westbrook by email at email@example.com or by phone at +1.770.209.7284.
Are you an independent consultant or self-employed? The individual licenses accessed in this fashion are licensed only for the individual user, and a password to access the system may be needed. Go to the web page for Individual Online Access for Standards and TIPs for details.