Understanding Wireless in Process Manufacturing
An introduction to understand wireless communications in an industrial process environment. In this presentation Scott and Justin will educate and answer questions in regard to how extreme environments can affect different types of wireless from WiFi to IIoT.
This is the first in a three-part series of industrial wireless content. Part two will focus on wireless IIoT and part three will concentrate on wireless security.
Who Should Watch:
Typical Job Titles
- Process engineers
- OT & IT administrators/engineers
- Industrial project managers
Type of Company
- Pulp and paper
- Any process manufacturing
- Understand basic wireless propagation
- Understand how industrial environments can affect wireless signal