Scout New Technology at PEERS 2018
The pulp and paper industry is constantly evolving as new technology enters the market. Mills can use the latest tech to gain a competitive edge, save costs, and increase revenue for their respective businesses.
The New Technology Showcase at TAPPI’s Pulping, Recycling, Engineering, Environmental, Recycling and Sustainability (PEERS) Conference gives attendees access to information on new technologies that could improve performance. Showcase exhibitors have eight minutes to demonstrate their product to attendees. Supplemental to the Showcase, PEERS 2018 attendees will also receive a “read-only” version of the presentations along with the presenter’s name and company in the Conference Proceedings.
Presentations will be on the following:
- Drones for Internal Inspections
- NeuroDIC Software
- Old Drum Washer Updating and Consumption Reduction
- NORAM’s TurboScrubber® ‐ Bleach Plant Scrubber
- Residual Compressive Stress as a Crack Arrest Method
- High Speed Centrifugal Separator Technology for Upgrading Soap Recovery at Kraft Mills
- Clyde Bergemann’s Certified Lance & Feed Tubes
PEERS 2018 offers even more beyond its peer-reviewed, highly rated technical program and sessions. Attendees can participate in hands-on workshops, Hot Topics Breakfasts,committee meetings, networking events, and exhibits. PEERS is co-located with TAPPI’s International Bioenergy & Bioproducts Conference (IBBC) and PEERS attendees have full access to the IBBC technical program.
Register today to attend PEERS/IBBC 2018.