Learn Proven Practices for Corrugated Performance
In today’s fast-paced corrugated industry, inadequate processes and techniques can really affect your organization’s bottom line. So where do you go to learn the best methods to achieve higher productivity, produce better product quality, and reduce waste and downtime?
The Best Practices on the Corrugator course is the perfect place to connect with industry experts who will teach you how to achieve higher productivity, produce better product quality, and reduce waste and downtime. In this course, you will be guided through the entire corrugator system and learn how to optimize settings of each element. The course will be held February 26 – March 1, 2019 at TAPPI Headquarters in Peachtree Corners (Metro Atlanta), Georgia, USA.
Led by renowned industry experts, the instructors will share their proven methods for handling real world challenges including:
- Troubleshooting common operational problems
- Recognizing critical properties of paperboard, starch adhesive, and how to control warp
- Centerline conditions for running the corrugator
- Controlling downtime and keeping it to a minimum
- Staying in compliance with quality while reaching maximum speed of the corrugator
- Understanding the importance of training/cross-training the crew and motivating the team to become a high-performance team.
This course is ideal for: Corrugator Operators, Box Plant Supervisors, Production Managers, Staff Engineers, and Technical Service Managers. Bring your entire team – Groups of 3 or more receive additional discounts. Check out the Registration Rates.
Take advantage of early bird savings and secure your seat today. Register by January 25, 2019 to save!
NEED A REFRESHER?
Attend the Introduction to Corrugated Course on February 25 – 26, 2019 at the same location.