Professional Certificate Exams Provide Comprehensive Way to Elevate Industry Expertise
Earning a TAPPI Professional Certificate demonstrates the ability to expertly manage the demands of your industry. As an accredited IACET education provider, the Professional Certificate program is developed by industry practitioners who understand the technical knowledge and experience required for superior performance across the global forest products industries.
Each certificate complements one of our courses. Exams may be taken independently.
The Professional Certificate for Tissue Properties and Processes accompanies the Tissue 101: Properties and Processes course and confirms you have exceptional understanding of tissue manufacturing basics including:
- Web-fiber networks and physical properties test methods
- Wet-end chemistry and control
- Forming, water removal and drying processes
- Sheet and roll handling and converting
The Professional Certificate for Tissue Operations and Runnability accompanies the Tissue 201: Operations and Runnability course and ensures you have demonstrated competency in critical tissue manufacturing knowledge including:
- Overall understanding of the tissue making process and best practices for runnability and consistency
- Principles of wet end chemistry and furnish on tissue properties
- Procedures for cleaning and conditioning of felts and wires
- Understanding how to troubleshoot common contributors to waste and downtime
Discover how you can elevate you or your employee's reputation and be positioned for success today!