Mills Aren’t Just Coming for the Halloween Candy!
We couldn’t have planned it any better. PEERS may take place right before the spookiest day of the year, but its timing is perfect for mills who are facing some of the biggest operational challenges than ever before.
TAPPI’s Pulping, Engineering, Environmental, Recycling and Sustainability (PEERS) Conference, October 27-30, 2019 in St. Louis, MO, provides mills and other industry professionals a comprehensive technical program that addresses key issues and concerns currently affecting the industry.
Don’t get spooked. You are just days away from discovering new solutions to your mill challenges. Register before it’s too late!
PEERS offers a unique, peer-focused approach where leading-edge technical knowledge is presented alongside opportunities for face-to-face access with industry experts and colleagues. Its technical program emphasizes new methods and best practices to help mills optimize operations and reach their sustainability goals. Attendees are active participants and contributors to Q&A sessions, panel discussions, and roundtable forums. Seasoned professionals can gain insight into industry trends, cutting-edge technologies and the latest advancements while those new to the industry can receive training on basic elements critical to a mill’s operation.
It’s time to register!
- SEVEN Conference Tracks: Energy, Recovery, Lime Kiln and Recaust; Engineering, Reliability, Corrosion and Materials; Environmental; Nonwood; Pulping and Bleaching; Recycling; and Sustainability, plus the entire IBBC technical program.
- TWO Keynote Presentations: Angie Slaughter, VP Sustainability at Anheuser-Busch, will present “Building Sustainability into the Supply Chain” at PEERS, and Jukka Mäkinen, Director of Research and Development at Valmet, will present “Developing the Cost Effective and Sustainable Biorefinery” at IBBC.
- FOUR Hands-On Workshops: Bleach Plant Operations, Brown Stock Washing, Project Management, and Introduction to Lean Six Sigma (Registration required*).
- FIVE Panel Discussions offer new solutions and best practices.
- TWO Hot Topics Breakfasts include fourteen key topics focused on operational issues (Registration required*).
- ONE New Technology Showcase and Exhibit Floor highlight the latest in mill equipment and operations.
Registered conference attendees can further enhance their Conference experience by participating in one or more of the special networking events offered at PEERS including: 36th Annual PaperChase Fun Run/Walk*, Conference Networking Dinners* (PEERS and IBBC) and the Spouse/Guest River Cruise*.
*These popular events are optional and require advanced registration. Registered attendees should contact TAPPI’s Member Connection at 1.800.332.8686 or [email protected] to register for these optional events.
PEERS is co-located with the International Bioenergy & Bioproducts Conference (IBBC) and 12th Research Forum on Recycling. Attendees can attend all three events for only one registration fee.