Do You Know All that Additives Can Do?
Instructors for the Introduction to Wet End Chemistry Course are finalizing the program for this important training that focuses on troubleshooting and optimization in this important sector of papermaking. This 3-day interactive training, hel Jun 11-13 at TAPPI Headquarters in Peachtree Corners, GA, will also cover the most effective methods in the use of additives to change or create new paper products.
Through case studies, break-out sessions and networking with others in the course, you'll learn how to:
• Implement new wet end technology
• Reach higher efficiency and consistent, quality products
• Use additives to improve or create new products
• Reduce downtime and off-spec production
• Make better judgments on selection and use of chemicals
• Better troubleshoot problems
• Respond quickly to changing fiber qualities, regulations and competitive pressures
• The excellent panel of instructors have planned an intensive, three-day curriculum on the latest wet end chemistry principles forefront in the industry today and the innovative use of additives to change or create new paper products.
Early-bird savings are offered through May 10, 2019!
Who'll Be Attending
This course is designed for superintendents, product developers, process engineers, process and quality control technicians, as well as suppliers who need an introductory- to intermediate-level understanding of wet end chemistry.
• Chemical and Process Engineers
• Mill Superintendents and Department Managers
• Research and Development Engineers
• Technology and Chief Chemists
• VP Research and Development
• Technology Directors
• Process & Quality Control Technicians
• Account Representatives for Chemical, Machinery, Equipment Suppliers