Improve Tissue Machine Troubleshooting and Optimization
Save on individual and group rates!
Registration is open now for the 2019 TAPPI Tissue 201 – Operations and Runnability Course taking place April 30 – May 1, 2019 in Neenah, Wisconsin.
An exceptional panel of instructors is assembled to share their knowledge.
This intermediate-to-advanced course will help you:
• Improve tissue quality and consistency
• Understand contributors to waste and downtime
• Learn reliability and maintenance best practices
• Diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly
Who Should Attend?
• Machine Supervisors
• Suppliers or other technical people who are new to tissue grades
What Previous Attendees Liked About This Course:
• The experience and quality of speakers
• Broad content on manufacturing
• Excellent practical information
• Basic concepts were presented very clearly