How Can You Optimize Tissue Operations? Acquire Best Practices.
Grow. Achieve. Succeed.
TAPPI Academy is presenting the 2019 TAPPI Tissue 201 – Operations and Runnability Course on April 30 – May 1, 2019 in Neenah, Wisconsin.
An exceptional and large panel of instructors is assembled to share their knowledge.
This intermediate-to-advanced course will help you:
- Improve tissue quality and consistency
- Understand contributors to waste and downtime
- Learn reliability and maintenance best practices
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly
Who Should Attend?
- Machine Supervisors
- Suppliers or other technical people who are new to tissue grades
What Previous Attendees Said About This Course:
- "Because of this course, I have a better understanding of the overall process and how each part affects tissue production and quality."
- "This course helped me optimize the pilot tissue machine to target better speed, runnability, and look for better value for our members and clients."
- "With this course, I was able to ask more questions, bring back improvements and increase my solo troubleshooting."
- "I can now review basic conditions of our operations and validate they are in practice."
Register before March 30 to save on individual and group rates!