Learn Tissue Converting with Hands-On Pilot Line Workshops
Bring comfortable shoes because this is a training event where you’ll be moving around learning about tissue converting lines and working with a hands-on pilot converting line in workshops.
TAPPI is presenting a comprehensive, three-day training to help you learn about the latest technologies and resources available in converting operations.
This is a unique face-to-face educational course covering the entirety of converting operations.
TAPPI Tissue Converting Operations Course
Green Bay, Wisconsin USA
May 14-16, 2019
This course has a full panel of experts in all facets of converting operations to help you improve converting plant productivity and reduce bottlenecks. You will also learn from hands-on workshops on a pilot line. This curriculum will help you:
- Explore each major roll converting sub process
- Understand raw material (tissue reel) properties
- Learn how sheet variability impacts each converting sub process
- Recognize the impact of each converting sub process on the final product
- Build awareness of the safety hazards present in typical converting lines
What past participants say about this training:
I liked having "the ability to ask a bunch of questions for the instructors and their openness to answer."
This course "covered majority of the aspects of winders from raw material to finished product."
"Embossing, winding, roll forming. Everything was presented well. I enjoyed everything."
Register today to save your seat!