NAPIM Presents the NPIRI Summer Course
Learn the "Where, How and Why" of Raw Materials at the Only Course of its Kind
This unique, week-long course will provide you with a better understanding of the fundamentals of printing ink formulation, performance and testing. Gain in-depth knowledge of the printing ink raw material selection process as a function of printing ink performance parameters. You'll learn how to have a more effective working relationship with suppliers and customers.
Focusing on the fundamentals to start with, this course moves to more advanced topics as it progresses, and is designed to appeal to both technical (formulators, in-plants, chemists,) and non-technical (sales, support personnel, anyone new to the industry) staff. You'll get actual hands-on press experience, learn how to maximize productivity, and improve your skills.
Speakers include industry experts from Allnex, BASF, Cabot Corporation, Clemson University, IGT Testing Systems, INX, Joules Angstrom U.V. Printing Inks, Kershaw Instrumentation, Kustom Group, NAPIM, Printers' Service, Sun Chemical, Verso Paper
- Gain basic technical knowledge to help you do your job
- Get first-hand exposure to printing presses (offset, flexo and digital)
- Learn the "where, how and why" of raw materials
- Learn more about basic ink formulation
- See state-of-the-art design and prototyping labs
- Learn how regulatory issues affect printing ink in both the manufacturing and printing environments
- Learn how national and international rules affect the graphic arts industry
What's Included? Your registration includes: 5 full days of classes, Evening receptions, All meals (except dinner July 15 & 17), and Daily transportation