More than 1,000 Visuals Support Your Learning in Kraft Pulping and Bleaching
Registration is going on now for TAPPI’s Introduction to Kraft Pulping and Bleaching Course.
This two-day course takes place August 13-14 at TAPPI’s newly revamped training facility at its headquarters in Peachtree Corners, Georgia.
Register before July 12 to save on individual and group rates for your entire team.
Dr. Michael Kocurek shares his enthusiasm and wealth of knowledge from more than 40 years of experience in the pulp and paper industry. He has designed the curriculum to help you:
- Expand your overall understanding of kraft pulp mill operations
- Broaden awareness of how one part of the process affects other operations
- Demonstrate the affect of processes on kraft pulp quality
- Build your confidence for effective interaction among experienced process engineers and operators
- Troubleshoot product quality problems
For Suppliers and others at the mills, this course helps you:
- Understand product performance and pulp quality by knowing the differences in wood and fiber variations.
- Provide the basics in troubleshooting, optimization and control by better understanding "why things happen" in pulping and processing - the variables affecting pulp quality.
Learn and Earn
You’ll follow Dr. Kocurek though a comprehensive Course Schedule and earn 1.3 CEUs at the end of the training.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone new to the kraft pulping process, particularly process engineers and operators.