TissueCon 2019 Features Project Management Workshop Included with Conference Registration
This hands-on workshop is uniquely designed for personnel in need of better project control strategies and helps ensure projects are budgeted for the right price and schedule, with detailed tracking and transparency. TissueCon’s Project Management Workshop is included with your registration and will be offered Wednesday, October 2, from 10:00am – 3:00pm.
The workshop is presented by Rick Deans, Vice President, Industry Engagement at InEight, Inc., who serves as the Workshop facilitator. A high-level overview of topics covered includes:
- Utilizing Project Controls Software during Outages
- Best Practices When Creating Estimates for Plant Work (FEL 1 – 3)
- Best Practices in Project Controls for O&M and Capital Work (FEL 4 – 7)
- Should the Low Bid Always Win?
- The Importance of Linking Costs and Schedules for Capital and O&M Work
Because of its comprehensive approach to project management, the Workshop is applicable to many different titles and levels of tissue professionals, including:
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Plant Managers
- Mill Managers
- Plant Engineers
- Young Professionals
- New to industry
Register before September 6 to save with early-bird savings!