Advanced Bonding Course Partners with CorrExpo 2019
Attendees of TAPPI Advanced Bonding Course receive a FREE pass to CorrExpo 2019 Exhibit Floor
TAPPI's Advanced Bonding Course reaches new heights in the mile high city of Denver, CO where it will be presented October 13 – 14 in conjunction with CorrExpo 2019.
In this industry, it's all about the bonds you create, both with your products and your customers. This popular hands-on course gives you the tools you need to succeed when it comes to bonding knowledge. Through the insightful knowledge of Course Chair instructor, Tim Church, Senior Technical Services Representative of HarperLove, a team of industry-leading experts, this course includes:
• How to identify factors and variables that impact a successful bond
• Understand the significance of temperature and moisture management
• Increase process troubleshooting skill
• Be better equipped to optimize centerlining and machine settings
• Better utilize the soak tank and other tests as diagnostic and performance tools
Make plans today to attend TAPPI Advanced Bonding Course: An In-depth Look at the Bonding Process, October 13 - 14 at the Hyatt Regency Denver Convention Center and receive a FREE pass to attend the CorrExpo 2019 exhibit. Early bird pricing and group rates are available. Register today! This opportunity to be a part of CorrExpo 2019 will not happen again, and currently, the next Advanced Bonding Course is not scheduled until 2021.
Attendees will earn 17 Professional Development Hours or 1.7 CEUs for completion of the course.
Visit tappi.org/ADVBOND for more course information.