Attend TAPPI’s Tissue101 and TissueCon 2019 together!
TAPPI's Tissue 101: Properties and Processes Course -- September 30 - October 1 -- is the perfect introduction or refresher course, whether you’re new to the tissue industry or a seasoned professional.
This two-day training is structured to provide you with a solid understanding of tissue properties and how they are impacted by manufacturing processes, helping them to effectively achieve production goals and objectives.
For a limited time, get 50 percent off your conference registration when you register for Tissue 101. This training will cover:
- Basics of tissue sheet structure and properties, and how the manufacturing process affects performance and design.
- The effect of fiber raw materials on tissue structure and properties, and how to select and apply them to achieve product goals.
- The functions of chemicals in tissue manufacture and how to apply them to increase machine/product performance.
- How each tissue machine process creates/effects tissue structure and properties.
- The most important variables controlling product quality/variability.
Tissue 101 is a building block for featured technologies and innovative tissue concepts that will be showcased at TissueCon 2019, which directly follows the course.
TissueCon 2019 takes place October 1-4 in Orlando, FL, and represents the only non-commercial, peer-reviewed event of its kind occurring in North America this year. The program offers a dual focus on technical advancements in tissue making and market intelligence driving the future of the industry.
For more information on the planned program, including the opportunity to attend TAPPI's industry-leading Tissue 101 course, visit www.tissuecon.org.