IBBC 2019 Technical Program Now Available
On October 27-30, 2019, bioenergy and bioproducts professionals from around the world will gather at IBBC 2019 in St. Louis, MO USA to learn about the latest technologies using renewable materials from biomass to produce chemicals, fuels and new products.
TAPPI’s International Bioenergy & Bioproducts Conference (IBBC) offers attendees an expert-led, peer-reviewed technical program that addresses key topics currently affecting the industry. Sessions include:
- Bringing Nonwoods to Market (part of PEERS 2019)
- Review of the Economics, Technologies, and Products in the Nonwoods Sector
- Pulping and TCF Bleaching of Canadian Seed Flax Straw
- Columbia Pulp's State-of-the-Art Wheat Straw Pulp Mill
- Biorefinery Technology
- Pelleting Characteristics of Blends of Pine Residue and Switchgrass
- Valorization of Willow Lignin Recovered in a Pilot-scale Biorefinery Based on Hot Water Extraction
- Organosolv Fractionation and Flexible Biorefinery
- Innovative Bioproducts
- Feasibility Study for the Implementation of an Industrial Plant for Biodegradable Food
- Life Cycle Analysis of Producing Aviation Biofuels
Attendees will have the opportunity to engage in peer-to-peer discussions at the popular Hot Topics Breakfasts as well as during the IBBC Panel Session led by industry experts. They can also meet new industry contacts in a casual setting at one of the many networking events held throughout the Conference.
IBBC 2019 will also feature the Rapid Fire Showcase and a Poster Session and Student Competition.
Co-located with the Pulping, Engineering, Environmental, Recycling and Sustainability (PEERS) Conference and the 12th Research Forum on Recycling, one registration gives attendees access to all three conferences.
Learn more about IBBC’s technical program, networking events, speakers, and hotel discounts at tappi-ibbc.org.
Registration will be opening soon.