“Bond enemies” are far more sinister to the corrugated industry than villains in a James Bond movie. Enemy variables can dramatically affect the quality of your bond. By understanding bond mechanics and learning to identify variables that can have an impact on your bond quality, you can make adjustments to build a better bond. Find out how at the popular two-day TAPPI Advanced Bonding Course on July 31 - August 1, 2019 at TAPPI Headquarters in Peachtree Corners, Georgia USA.
Whether looking at the role of moisture management or learning the value of heat balance, this course takes a comprehensive approach to the bonding process and is designed for advanced levels of expertise. It explores methods to improve efficiency while maintaining standards and enhancing box quality.
- Identify factors and variables that impact a successful bond
- Understand the significance of temperature & moisture management
- Be better equipped to optimize centerlining & machine settings
- Increase process troubleshooting skills
- Better utilize the soak tank & other tests as diagnostic & performance tools
- Earn 17 Professional Development Hours or 1.7 CEUs for completion of course
Studies show that course attendees retain much more when interactivity is introduced to the learning environment. The TAPPI Advanced Bonding Course will be using a collaborative and engaging platform called Poll Everywhere, providing attendees the opportunity to answer real time questions through the use of their phone, tablet, or computer. The instructors will collect live responses from attendees and display them in the form of graphs or charts.
The ideal attendees for this course include:
- Process Engineers
- Production Supervisors
- Corrugator Operators
- Production Managers
- Maintenance Personnel
- Product Quality Control Personnel