Dr. Kocurek Can Sharpen Your Understanding of Kraft Mill Operations
Your attendance will be among a limited seating of only 25 other participants for this popular and highly effective training.
This two-day course takes place August 13-14 at TAPPI’s newly revamped training facility at its headquarters in Peachtree Corners, Georgia.
Register before July 12 to save on individual and group rates for your entire team.
Dr. Michael Kocurek shares his enthusiasm and wealth of knowledge from more than 40 years of experience in the pulp and paper industry. He has designed the curriculum to help you:
- Expand your overall understanding of kraft pulp mill operations
- Broaden awareness of how one part of the process affects other operations
- Demonstrate the affect of processes on kraft pulp quality
- Build your confidence for effective interaction among experienced process engineers and operators
- Troubleshoot product quality problems
Learn and Earn
You’ll follow Dr. Kocurek though a comprehensive Course Schedule and earn 1.3 CEUs at the end of the training.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone new to the kraft pulping process, particularly process engineers and operators.