TissueCon 2019: New Name, Broader Content
TAPPI’s tissue industry event is back with a new name and even broader focus on topics that matter to industry experts. TissueCon 2019, located in Orlando, FL, October 1 – 4, is designed to help resolve the tissue-related issues keeping you up at night.
Keynote speaker Cheng Lim, Market-Based Management VP of Georgia Pacific/ Koch, will share insights on market-based management practices to boost performance. The extended speaker lineup also includes North Carolina State University’s Dr. Ronalds Gonzalez, Co-Director of the Tissue Pack Innovation Lab, and Glenn Taylor, Vice President of Manufacturing, Clearwater Paper Corporation.
TissueCon 2019 is the only non-commercial, peer-reviewed Tissue industry conference held in North America this year. If offers an array of technical and market information important to industry leaders, managers and mill employees, including:
- Market insights and forecasts from FastMarkets RISI
- Yankee Dryer and machine operations with sessions on reliability, maintenance and safety
- In-depth Analysis of Softness: Chemistry, Mechanics, Measurement, Fiber Formation, and more
- TAPPI Tissue101 Course available; ideal for new sales personnel, engineers, and those new to tissue
- Two-Day New Technology Showcase, highlighting technologies impacting the industry
Why the New Name?
Formerly known as the TAPPI/RISI Tissue Conference, the debut of TissueCon 2019 is a response to the industry’s growing presence and focus on sustainability, the circular economy, and the impacts of the global market. Together, TAPPI and Fastmarkets RISI will provide a unique combination of specialized technical information, formative data, and critical analytics.
Questions? Contact TAPPI’s Tissue Division Manager, Robert Dawson, at email@example.com, or (770) 209-7247.