We all like to open packages even when we know what’s inside.
This is an ideal time to acquire a deeper understanding of the dynamic corrugating process.
Two courses are being held back to back at TAPPI headquarters in metro Atlanta that will benefit anyone working in the corrugated processes:
Let’s talk about TAPPI’s Introduction to Corrugated Course.
This two-day training helps you strengthen your understanding of the corrugated process, linerboard and medium performance properties, and manufacturing.
A key factor of good corrugator performance metrics, is a confident understanding of its operation.
After successfully completing this course, attendees will be able to:
• Appreciate the unique history of corrugated
• Understand the difference between medium, liner, and the corrugated structure
• Identify the components of a corrugator and their function
• Learn the diagnostic value of the soak tank
• Earn .6 CEUs for the completion of the course
Taught by a distinguished industry expert, instructor Tim Church, Senior Technical Services Representative at HarperLove, the curriculum has been updated to address the ever-changing needs of the corrugated industry.
This course is ideal for:
• Process Engineers
• Production Supervisors
• Corrugator Operators
• Production Managers
• Maintenance Personnel
• Product Quality Control Personnel
Register now for this essential course. Early-bird discounts end February 23, 2020.