TAPPI Elections are Underway
Vote now! Be an active TAPPI member, voting only takes a moment.
TAPPI Members in good standing can vote anytime between now and 12:00pm (noon, EST) on January 31, 2020.
How do you vote?
First, refer to an email you received from TAPPI’s election provider, Election Services Corporation, on December 17 with the subject line "Please vote in TAPPI's Annual Board Election". It will have your Election Validation Number.
Then to cast your ballot, simply go to the Election Center, enter your Election Validation number, your TAPPI Member number and log in. Once you’re logged in, you can either vote for the entire Nominating Committee Slate, or vote for or against individual candidates.
Want more information before you vote?
The following members are running for election to the TAPPI Board of Directions:
- Andrew Jones, Senior Engineering Fellow, International Paper
- Mark Keaten, Director of Mat Operations, GAF
- Rory Wolf, Business Unit Manager, ITW Pillar Technology
Once you’re logged in, but before you vote, TAPPI’s Election Center offers an option to view more information on each of the three candidates on the slate: Andrew Jones, Mark Keaten and Rory Wolf.
The following officers and directors will continue to serve on the TAPPI Board of Directions in 2020:
- Pete Augustine, Fabio Perini North America, TAPPI Board Chair
- Jim Haeffele, Essity, TAPPI Board Vice Chair
- Larry Montague, President and CEO, TAPPI
- Garnet Bremner, Nalco Water An Ecolab Company
- Carrie Enos, University of Maine Pulp & Paper Foundation
- Donald Haag, Packaging Corp. of America
- Peter Hart, WestRock
- Kim Nelson, GranBio
- Matt Szymanski, Green Bay Packaging
In March 2020, the following directors and officers will complete their terms:
- Fernando Bertolucci, Suzano
- James Cooper, Retired
Thank you to our Nominating Committee members:
- Paul Durocher, HS Manufacturing Group, Committee Chair, Past Board Member
- Bob Feeser, Retired WestRock, Past Board Member
- Kelly Frey, CP Chemicals representing the TAPPI Divisions, specifically the International Flexible Packaging and Extrusion Division
- Jim Haeffele, Essity, TAPPI Board Member
- Glenn Hanson, Metso representing multiple Local Sections
- Larry Montague, TAPPI, President and CEO
- Gary Scott, SUNY, Past Board Member
If you have any questions about voting online, or wish to request a paper ballot, please contact Election Services Co. by e-mail at [email protected] or call toll-free 1-866-720-HELP (4357), between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Voting is easy and it's also important. The deadline for casting your ballot is 12:00 PM (EST), January 31, 2020. If requesting a paper ballot, please be sure to allow enough time for mailing. Thank you for participating in the 2020 TAPPI Board Election!
Can't find your member number? Contact TAPPI's Member Connection Center at 1-800-332-8686 (US), 1-800-446-9431 (Canada) or +1-770-446-1400 or [email protected]