Catch the Next Sessions in Printing Technology 101
Watch the video on TAPPI's YouTube station!
TAPPI will continue its Printing Technology 101: A Virtual Series with these presentations:
Wednesday, October 14
ROLE OF FOUNTAIN SOLUTION IN OFFSET PRINTING & DIGITAL ELECTROPHOTOGRAPHIC PRINTING SYSTEMS
Thursday, October 15
INK ON PAPER TESTING
Wednesday, October 21
FLEXOGRAPHIC AND ROTOGRAVURE PRINTING AND APPLICATIONS
Thursday, October 22
TYPES OF INKJET PRINTING AND THEIR MARKETS
This webinar series taps into the expertise of respected printing industry leadership to deliver an exceptional overview of traditional offset and emerging digital technologies, equipment review, color perspective, troubleshooting and more.
- This series continues through October 22.
- Series starts at 2PM (ET) on the scheduled days.
- Each session is 45 minutes of presentation and 15 minutes of Q&A.
- If you're not able to attend the actual presentation time, that's okay. Session recordings may be viewed afterward by registrants of the series.
Review the Course Schedule planned.
Training on these topics is hard to find and may be the only opportunity you get to receive it!
You will Learn:
- Commercial printing and equipment
- Traditional offset lithography
- Flexography and rotogravure
- Electrophotography (dry and liquid toner)
- Inkjet printing
- Paper grades, methods
- Print and press troubleshooting
- Predicting and testing print quality
- Color perception and color gamut
Why You Should Attend
The curriculum is taught by the experts from TAPPI’s Coating and Graphic Arts Division. New and emerging digital technologies in UV and LED printing are featured.
Review registration rates. Many other discounts for groups, students, young professionals and TAPPI members are offered.