TAPPI's Printing Technology 101: Virtual Series Begins This Week!
Watch the video on TAPPI's YouTube station!
TAPPI will launch this week the Printing Technology 101: A Virtual Series that taps into the expertise of respected printing industry leadership to deliver an exceptional overview of traditional offset and emerging digital technologies, equipment review, color perspective, troubleshooting and more.
- This series begins October 7 and ends on October 22.
- Series starts at 2PM (ET) on the scheduled days.
- Each session is 45 minutes of presentation and 15 minutes of Q&A.
- If you're not able to attend the actual presentation time, that's okay. Session recordings may be viewed afterward by registrants of the series.
Review the Course Schedule planned.
Training on these topics is hard to find and may be the only opportunity you get to receive it!
You will Learn:
- Commercial printing and equipment
- Traditional offset lithography
- Flexography and rotogravure
- Electrophotography (dry and liquid toner)
- Inkjet printing
- Paper grades, methods
- Print and press troubleshooting
- Predicting and testing print quality
- Color perception and color gamut
Why You Should Attend
The curriculum is taught by the experts from TAPPI’s Coating and Graphic Arts Division. New and emerging digital technologies in UV and LED printing are featured.
Review registration rates. The All-Events Pass gets you signed in to view all six presentations for the best price. Many other discounts for groups, students, young professionals and TAPPI members are offered.