Learn the Best … from the Best
Connect with leading industry experts at one of the top courses of the year, the TAPPI Best Practices on the Corrugator course, taking place March 24 – 27 at TAPPI Headquarters in north Metro Atlanta. This course is the perfect opportunity to:
• learn how to achieve higher productivity
• produce better product quality
• reduce waste and downtime
Through this interactive course, you will learn the best ways to manage the entire corrugator system and how to optimize settings of each element.
Maximize your time
Best Practices on the Corrugator will be held just after the TAPPI Introduction to Corrugated Course, which will serve as an important review of the basics for anyone who needs a refresher of the basics before getting into the nuts and bolts of operations. If you work with a corrugator, this is your opportunity to learn how to:
• Increase productivity and improve quality
• Reduce excess waste
• Adopt the “Centerline Process” to achieve a product that is consistent on every shift
• Maintain quality while reaching maximum corrugator speeds
• Get the maximum output from the paper consumed
• Troubleshoot the most common operational problems
• Recognize critical properties of paperboard, starch adhesive and how to control warp
Get solutions tailored for your operations
Let TAPPI’s experts in corrugating take a look at your output. Bring samples to the course and get suggestions from the experts on how to improve the quality of your products.
Register today! Both courses are designed to conveniently accommodate travel and flight schedules. Visit the Course page for travel information.