Get the Benefit of TWO COURSES in ONE Week
Mark your calendar and start making your plans to attend TAPPI’s popular corrugated courses this spring. The powerful week of knowledge starts on Monday, March 23 with the TAPPI Introduction to Corrugated course and is followed by the TAPPI Best Practices on the Corrugator course which runs Tuesday, March 24 through Friday, March 27. The schedule offers you the flexible to take only one or either course or both courses.
If you work with a corrugator, this is your interactive opportunity to learn how to:
• Increase productivity and improve quality
• Reduce excess waste
• Adopt the “Centerline Process” to achieve a product that is consistent on every shift
• Maintain quality while reaching maximum corrugator speeds
• Get the maximum output from the paper consumed
• Troubleshoot the most common operational problems
• Recognize critical properties of paperboard, starch adhesive and how to control warp
Come connect with industry experts and gain invaluable corrugated knowledge as you are guided through the entire corrugator system, learn how to optimize settings of each element and teach you how to achieve higher productivity, produce better product quality, and reduce waste and downtime.
Bring your questions and samples of your defects!
Let TAPPI’s experts in corrugating take a look at your output and suggest ways to improve the quality of your products.
For convenient travel information, visit the course page and register.