If tissue operations are getting a little unravelled where you work…
Register now for the 2020 TAPPI Tissue 201 – Operations and Runnability Course taking place May 12-13, 2020, in Neenah, Wisconsin.
An exceptional and large panel of instructors is assembled to share their knowledge. This intermediate-to-advanced course will help you:
- Improve tissue quality and consistency
- Understand contributors to waste and downtime
- Learn reliability and maintenance best practices
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly
Who Should Attend?
- Machine Supervisors
- Suppliers or other technical people who are new to tissue grades
What Previous Attendees Liked About This Course:
- The experience and quality of speakers
- Broad content on manufacturing
- Excellent practical information
- Basic concepts were presented very clearly.
Get your registration in before April 12 to stock up on all the early-bird savings!