Oops! Well, that print trial didn’t go very well.
Explore the Wide Spectrum of Emerging Technologies in Printing
TAPPI’s Introduction to Printing Course Delivers an Excellent Overview of UV, LED and Color. Equipment and Methods.
This introductory course covers printing basics that will help you reinforce your knowledge of fundamentals and troubleshooting in paper printing. Plus, you'll have the option of touring the Heidelberg printing facility, which will support the learning objectives taught within the curriculum.
The TAPPI Introduction to Printing Course
April 25-26, 2020 | Atlanta, GA USA
You Should Attend!
- The curriculum is taught by the experts from TAPPI’s Coating and Graphic Arts Division.
- New and emerging digital technologies in UV and LED printing are featured.
- Training on this topic is scarce and may be the only opportunity you get to receive it.
- Commercial print methods & equipment
- Offset & emerging digital technologies
- Paper & packaging grades & methods
- Print and press problems & solutions
- Predicting & testing print quality
- Color perception & color gamut
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for those who need to understand print quality, attend print trials, trouble shoot print problems or are new to printing operations.
Register by March 27 to save on individual and group rates!
This is an excellent way to kick off PaperCon 2020, which begins just after this course.