Reveal Your Potential in Reaching Higher Productivity and Quality
The TAPPI Best Practices on the Corrugator Courseis the perfect place to connect with industry experts who will teach you how to achieve higher productivity, produce better product quality, and reduce waste and downtime.
In this course, you will be guided through the entire corrugator system and learn how to optimize settings of each element.
The course is planned March 24-27, 2020 immediately before the TAPPI Introduction to Corrugated Course, which will serve as an important review of the basics for anyone who needs a refresher of the basics before getting into the nuts and bolts of operations. Both courses offer noon start and end times to accommodate your busy travel and flight schedules.
If you work with a corrugator, this is your opportunity to learn how to:
- Increase productivity and improve quality
- Reduce excess waste
- Adopt the “Centerline Process” to achieve a product that is consistent on every shift
- Maintain quality while reaching maximum corrugator speeds
- Get the maximum output from the paper consumed
- Troubleshoot the most common operational problems
- Recognize critical properties of paperboard, starch adhesive and how to control warp
Bring your questions and samples of your defects!
Let TAPPI’s experts in corrugating take a look at your output and suggest ways to improve the quality of your products. Bring your questions and most challenging issues.
Get your registration completed soon.
These back-to-back courses are coming up next month.