New from TAPPI Press! Make Paper Products Stand Out
Now more than ever, paper technologists are motivated to differentiate their products and better meet the paper performance needs of their customers. Make Paper Products Stand Out is to here to help.
Learn how to use functional additives as a way to leverage your investments and fine-tune your products.
This book is designed to help you:
- Consider strategies to achieve differentiation of paper products to meet different performance requirements.
- Learn the principles by which different papermaking additives work and how they can add value to your paper products.
- Review strategies that can be employed to achieve paper product specifications with greater reliability.
- Consider ways to innovate, including novel approaches to address some customers’ new needs.
- Learn about a variety of “functional additives.”
Hear from the Editors!
Join us on Tuesday, July 28 at 11 a.m. EDT on Facebook Live! for the TAPPI Press Virtual Book Launch Party featuring Make Paper Products Stand Out Editors Martin Hubbe and Scott Rosencrance. This event is free to attend. Like, comment or share the post to be entered into a drawing for a free eBook edition.