Specialty Papers Europe 2020 – New Dates and Location Announced
Conference organizers, TAPPI and Smithers, have announced Specialty Papers Europe 2020 is rescheduled for October 19-21, 2020 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Originally planned for April 2020, the Conference was postponed due to the pandemic.
Specialty Papers Europe offers attendees insight into the state of the industry, updates on the latest policy issues and the opportunity to learn about new technologies and innovations. The Conference draws professionals from across the specialty papers supply chain including brand owners, raw material suppliers, machinery/equipment suppliers, converters, graphic designers and packaging designers.
"An excellent spot to meet professionals, the perfect conference for networking across Europe" - Owner, Wolf Heilmann
Attendees will hear from leading experts including:
- George Kellie, Director, Kellie Solutions
- Richard Ali, Sustainability Director, Huhtamaki
- Jori Ringman, Director General, CEPI the European Forest Fibre and Paper Industry
- Roberto Duhalde, Product Director, ENCE Energia y Celulosa
- Bing MacKay, Co-Founder, Blue Lake Packaging, Inc.
- Alexey Vishtal, Senior Packaging Specialist, Nestle Research
- Brian Einsla, Senior Research Scientist, The Dow Chemical Company
This year’s conference promises to provide an unparalleled learning and networking opportunity for anyone within the specialty paper industry.
Register for Specialty Papers Europe today and save an additional 15% by entering the TAPPI promo code: SPEU20TAP.
For more information about the Conference and speakers, visit: