Good News Corrugated Industry: TAPPI Academy Hears You
TAPPI’s top rated corrugated courses consistently receive helpful and positive from attendees following the presentations.. The instructors and leaders at TAPPI Academy reviewed your feedback and applied your ideas to these events for course schedules that are convenient and travel friendly.
The highly rated Introduction to Corrugated course kicks off at noon on Monday, March 23.. This start time complements a wide variety of travel schedules for both local attendees and out-of-town travelers while eliminating the need for a Sunday night hotel. The new agenda wraps up presentations by noon on Tuesday, March 24th.
The interactive Best Practices on the Corrugator course begins at noon on Tuesday, March 24 and continues through noon on Friday, March 27, offering convenient return-travel opportunities. Both courses will be held at TAPPI’s new state-of-the-art TAPPI Academy Training Center located in North Metro Atlanta.
Get Expert Knowledge ... From the Experts
Don’t miss your chance to connect with industry experts and gain invaluable corrugated knowledge as you are guided through the entire corrugator system. Absorb the knowledge and experience from these industry experts leading the courses:
• Tim Church, HarperLove
• Daniel Dyson, Avista Solutions International, Inc.
• Robin A. Sommers, Kadant Johnson Systems Division
• Steve Woodward, ARC International
• Steve Nerney, BW Papersystems
• John Sofinowski, BW Papersystems
Knowledge is Power
Instructors will help you learn how to optimize settings of each element and teach you how to achieve higher productivity, produce better product quality, and reduce waste and downtime. Master your understanding of how to:
• Adopt the “Centerline Process” to achieve a product that is consistent on every shift
• Maintain quality while reaching maximum corrugator speeds
• Get the maximum output from the paper consumed
• Troubleshoot the most common operational problems
• Recognize critical properties of paperboard, starch adhesive and how to control warp
Got Issues? Bring your Samples and Get Solutions!
Let TAPPI’s experts in corrugating take a look at your output and suggest ways to improve the quality of your products.
Don’t Delay ... Register Now
These corrugated courses are essential for anyone in the corrugated industry – whether you are just stepping into the field, new to operations or have years of experience. Each course is designed to complement you career regardless of your experience. Visit the Course Schedule to check out the new agenda and be sure to register. Bring a team for the best training rates.