Relationship-Building Opportunities Abound at PPSA Conference
PPSA’s 77th Annual Safety and Health Conference, October 17-19, 2021, in Orlando, Fla., is the ideal setting to talk shop, connect with peers, and become inspired by other leaders.
- Kick off the event with the golf outing on Sunday, October 17
- Catch up with your peers during breaks and vendor receptions throughout the two-day educational program
- Attend the Awards Luncheon on Tuesday, October 19 to celebrate our industry’s outstanding safety professionals. Honors include: the Executive Eagle, Award of Excellence, Safety Innovator, Safety Committee/Team, and Safety Leader of the Year
- Speak with top suppliers at the vendor exposition and learn about the latest developments and solutions on the market during the New Technology Showcase
Like you, we’re eager to reconnect with safety leaders and managers from across the U.S. You can rest assured that PPSA is taking your personal health and safety seriously. The onsite safety protocols follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the State of Florida, and Omni Hotels and Resorts.
Key safety protocols you can expect onsite at the PPSA Conference include:
- Recommend six feet of social distancing
- Increased use of larger indoor spaces for relationship-building functions, allowing for social distancing
- More frequent sanitizing of high traffic areas
- Hand sanitizing stations provided throughout the hotel and at all food stations
- Food and beverage functions will have serving attendants and plexiglass shields
- Color-coded wristbands provided: Red = Keep 6ft for contact; Yellow = Limited contact; Green = Normal contact
- Face coverings will be required
For conference registration and program information, visit ppsaconference.org.