Learn Techniques that Can Strengthen Your Contribution to Higher Quality Board
Attending TAPPI’s Best Practices on the Corrugator Course can help you to feel more confident in your role at the plant because you’ll be able to contribute to higher productivity, produce better quality products, and reduce waste and downtime.
TAPPI Best Practices on the Corrugator Course
August 7-8, 2021
Held In Person at Co-Located with SuperCorrExpo in Orlando, Florida
Learn from a distinguished and large panel of experts who share many years of collective experience with participants of this two-day course. More than eight instructors are assembled to guide you through the entire corrugator system and teach proven techniques in optimization for each element of the process.
One of the greatest benefits of attending an in-person course is the ability to share your specific problems and issues with the experts. Bring samples with you! You will also be able to network among your peers in corrugating and learn from the experience and examples shared in the room.
You Can Learn:
- How to increase productivity, improve quality and minimize waste
- New ideas and operational methods to improve production
- How you can maintain quality while reaching maximum corrugator speeds
- Ways to reach maximum output from the paper consumed
- How and where waste can be reduced
Who Will Benefit Most from this Course?
- Corrugator Operators
- Box Plant Supervisors
- Production Managers
- Staff Engineers
- Technical Service Managers
- Consultants and Sales Support
Registration is open for this course now and discounted rates are available for individuals and groups of three or more people from the same company.