Federal, State and Local Safety Measures being Implemented at TAPPICon LIVE!
As paper, packaging and tissue professionals gather for the first time in nearly two years, the health and safety of attendees, exhibitors and speakers is a primary consideration for event organizers. TAPPICon LIVE!, October 3-6, 2021 in Atlanta, Ga, is implementing safety protocols that follow the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), state and local guidelines, as well as procedures in place at the Cobb Galleria.
“Our goal has always been to provide a great experience for attendees to connect with other industry professionals and learn face-to-face in a safe environment,” stated Tyler Mast, TAPPI Division Manager.
Conference attendees can expect the following onsite safety measures:
- A vaccine for COVID-19 or a negative test within 3 days of attending the event is recommended
- Recommend six feet of social distancing
- Increased use of larger indoor spaces for relationship-building functions, allowing for social distancing
- More frequent sanitizing of high traffic areas
- Hand sanitizing stations provided throughout the Convention Center and at all food stations
- Food and beverage functions will have serving attendants and plexiglass shields
- Color-coded wristbands will be provided: Red = 6ft contact; Yellow = Some close contact; Green = Contact is welcome
- Face coverings will be required where appropriate
- An Expo Floor that is very open
Get the latest TAPPICon safety updates.
TAPPICon LIVE! offers an exceptional technical program with expert-led presentations addressing critical topics and new technologies. Eight topic-specific tracks focus on innovative solutions and developments in papermaking, papermaking additives, papermaking fundamentals, coating & graphics arts, process control, tissue, management, and reliability & maintenance. Attendees have the perfect opportunity to engage in discussions on key topics, best practices, and new innovations that will help shape the future of the industry and improve mill performance. TAPPICon features:
- Hot Topics Breakfasts
- Keynote Speaker – Former US Black Hawk Helicopter Pilot and Congressional Veteran Commendation Recipient Elizabeth McCormick
- New Technology Showcase
- Mentor Match for potential Mentors and Protégés
- Poster Session
Get details about presentations, speakers and special event.
Hotel Discount and Registration
Attendees can receive a hotel discount if they book their room by September 27.