How Will You Take Advantage of the TAPPI Press Fall into Savings Event?
The TAPPI Press Fall into Savings Event, now through September 30, 2021, is your chance to save an additional 25% on the purchase of TAPPI Press publications. Simply enter promo code FALL25 at checkout out to take advantage of the savings.
This is a great opportunity to master new skills and restock your corporate or personal library. You can save on best sellers like:
- The Handbook for Pulp and Paper Technologists, Fourth Edition (the Smook Book), the best-selling text to introduce the entire technology of pulp and paper manufacture.
- Lime Kilns and Recausticizing: The Forgotten Part of a Kraft Mill, both a training resource and an in-depth reference guide and refresher on an area of the mill that is often overlooked in most textbooks.
- Kraft Recovery Boilers, Third Edition. A must-have resource for engineering, technical, and supervisory staff at pulp and paper mills, as well as technical people working in the field. It includes 16 chapters covering various aspects of recovery boiler technology from chemical principles to black liquor properties, sprays, combustion, char bed characteristics and air delivery.
- Guidelines for the Safe Assessment and Operation of Yankee Dryers. An updated combination of Guidelines for Safety and Condition Assessment (1992) and Guidelines for the Safe Operation of Yankee Dryers (1995), the most commonly used references on Yankee safety and operations guidelines in the tissue industry. This book provides both general and specific guidelines for the safe and reliable operation and maintenance of Yankee dryer assets.
- Corrugated Defect Remedy Manual. Provides a basis for common knowledge of terms, definitions, and methods of correction of corrugated operational defects. It illustrates and provides causes and remedies for hundreds of defects affecting corrugated boxes.
- Ultimate Roll and Web Defect Troubleshooting Manual. Includes a glossary of over 3,000 terms commonly used in the paper formation, polymer extrusion, coating and converting industries.
- Make Paper Products Stand Out is designed to help those working within the papermaking industry to learn to use functional additives as a tool to gain competitive advantages.
Like the colorful autumn foliage, these savings won’t last long. The TAPPI Press Fall into Savings Event ends September 30, 2021.