There’s Still Time to Attend PEERS and IBBC 2022
On October 30 – November 2, 2022 in Providence, R.I, mill executives and employees, as well as other professionals, will have the unique opportunity to attend two co-located TAPPI events, Pulping, Engineering, Environmental, Recycling and Sustainability (PEERS) Conference and International Bioenergy and Bioproducts Conference (IBBC), for only one registration fee. Drawing top leaders in the industry, it is the first time these popular conferences have been held in-person since 2019.
PEERS offers pulp and paper professionals a comprehensive, peer-reviewed technical program that addresses some of the key operational issues affecting the pulp and paper industry today. Program tracks include: Environmental; Sustainability; Pulping and Bleaching; Energy, Recovery, Lime Kiln and Recaust; Engineering, Reliability, Corrosion and Materials; and Recycling.
Conference highlights include:
- Keynote Presentation - David Buchanan, President, Voith Paper North America and TAPPI Board Member
- Two Hands-On Workshops - Brownstock Washing and Bleach Plant Operations
- Three Expert-Led Panel Discussions - PFAS Issues Facing the Industry, Lime Kiln Maintenance, and Making Packaging Compatible with Paper Recycling
- New Technology Showcase - concise presentations highlighting cutting-edge technologies, products and services
- Exhibits - 34+ leading suppliers available to talk directly with mills about their problems
- Hot Topics Breakfasts - stimulating discussions offered in a roundtable format on current operating issues
- 38rd Annual PaperChase Fun Run/Walk – a popular event that helps students achieve a career in the pulp and paper industry
Learn more about PEERS 2022
The IBBC technical program focuses on critical issues associated with biomass. Developed by industry professionals, the peer-reviewed sessions are expert-led and include high-level discussions on industry trends, new technologies and advancements. The technical program includes the following sessions:
- Keynote Presentation – Richard G. Spinks, President, ICE Pacific
- Bioenergy Research from DOE National Labs
- Innovative Bioproducts and Biopolymers from Biomass
- Biomass Pretreatment Methods
- Biomass Conversion & Densification
- Biomass Conversion Pathways
- Student Poster Session and Competition
Learn more about IBBC 2022
Attendees also have the opportunity to attend multiple networking events taking place throughout the four day Conferences including the Young Professionals Mixer, PEERS and IBBC Conference Dinners, Welcome Reception, Monday and Tuesday Receptions, and lunches.
Don’t delay. There is still time to register before the Conferences begin this Sunday. Register today.