Share Your Insights at TAPPI Nano 2023, 12-16 June 2023 in Vancouver, BC
Submit a presentation to the 2023 International Conference on Nanotechnology for Renewable Nanomaterials and establish yourself as a subject matter expert in the global nanotechnology arena. Your latest technical developments and applications of renewable nanomaterials need to be part of the conversation.
TAPPI Nano brings together the international nanomaterials community to discuss the latest advances in production and use of cellulose nanomaterials in a variety of industries. Expand your network with some of the brightest international minds in nanotechnology and gain insights into the latest advancements in research and actual application in today’s newest products. Download the Call for Presentations. Abstracts are due 8 January 2023.
This year’s special topics include:
- Dispersion of CNMs in Polymer Matrices or Elastomers – Utilizing water-based chemistry, reactive drying or other methods for hydrophobicity to achieve the dispersion of CNMs in polymer matrices or elastomers
- Development of Barrier Properties - Focusing on industrial applications and product development of oxygen, water, water vapor, oil and grease barriers with the goal to achieve faster measurement of these properties
- Development of CNM Use in Targeted Applications – The development of cellulose nanomaterial in Paper & Packaging, Medical, Cosmetic, Construction, Textile & Nonwovens, Automotive, Resource Extraction, Paints & Coatings and Filters
Conference organizers are also requesting presentations on the following topics:
- Nanomaterial Production
- Nanomaterial Characterization
- Applications and Product Development: CNF & MFC
- Applications and Product Development: CNC, Lignin, and Other Renewable Nanomaterials
- EH&S, Product Stewardship, Standards Development & Regulations
Student oral presentations and posters are also welcome. View the Call for Presentations for all the details.
The TAPPI Nano 2023 program now includes a New Technology Showcase, an opportunity for companies to share their latest technologies and advancements. These 8-minute presentations will showcase innovations developed in the last year. Applications from non-exhibiting companies will be accepted on a first come-first served basis to fill any remaining time slots. Applications for non-exhibiting companies are due 8 January 2023. For details on exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, view the prospectus.
Abstracts must be uploaded to the TAPPI Speaker Management System before 8 January 2023.
Visit https://conference.tappinano.org/ for more information. To learn more about the Nano Division click here. Questions? Contact TAPPI Division Manager Natasha Bush-Postell, [email protected] or +1-770-209-7278.