Sharpen Your Understanding of Kraft Mill Operations
Attend TAPPI’s Introduction to Kraft Pulping and Bleaching Course, August 9-10 in Atlanta, Georgia and learn now to troubleshoot quality problems and feel more confident in your interactions among process engineers and operators.
This is the most comprehensive two-day introductory to intermediate-level course on Kraft Pulping and Bleaching in the industry and is designed for anyone new to the kraft pulping process (such as process engineers and operators) as well as suppliers that need to better understand the entire process.
What will you learn?
- Expand your overall understanding of kraft mill operations
- Broaden awareness of how one part of the process impacts other operations
- Demonstrate the effect of process variables on kraft pulp quality
- Build your confidence for effective interaction among new and experienced engineers and operators
- Lay the initial foundation for you to troubleshoot product and process problems
- Understand product performance and pulp quality by knowing the differences in wood and fiber variations.
- Provide the basics in troubleshooting, optimization and control by better understanding "why things happen" in pulping and processing - the variables affecting pulp quality.
Who should attend?
Anyone new to the kraft pulping process, particularly process engineers and operators.
Learn and Earn
You’ll follow Dr. Kocurek though a comprehensive Course Schedule and earn 1.3 CEUs at the end of the training.