CorrExpo 2023 Panel Discussion Shows You How to Do More with Less
Like the song says, you can’t always get what you want. At CorrExpo 2023, August 28-30 in the Rock-n-Roll Capital of the World, Cleveland, Ohio, you can learn tips and tricks to help you get what you need.
The conference’s program includes the panel discussion, “Maximizing the Efficiency and Quality of Existing Capital Equipment” on Wednesday, August 30, 2023 where attendees will learn from industry experts about options for upgrading existing equipment for efficiency, quality and waste reduction.
Moderator Dave Burgess, Sales Director, JB Machinery, will lead panelists through this scenario: A converter learns he will not receive funds for a new machine and attempts to upgrade the existing equipment –knowing that it will not have all the capabilities of a modern-day machine, but still moving the quality and efficiency in a positive direction.
The panelists will discuss actionable options such as:
- Machine audits, possible mechanical and electrical upgrades
- Additional print stations (including top), vacuum dwell, doctor blade retrofits and micro-grinds
- Anilox roll audits, print objectives leading to engraving choices
- Ink management systems
- Ink recovery and wastewater management systems
- Back-end enhancements/retrofits to improve speed and quality
CorrExpo 2023 provides industry decision makers with a variety of unique connections through educational opportunities, networking events, and an extensive show floor. Visit correxpo.org to register, check out the schedule at a glance, book your hotel accommodations and learn more about this not-to-miss industry event.