Paper360 Better Together Podcast Series
Better Together Host Jan Bottiglieri was at TAPPICon interviewing exhibitors and attendees to capture some of that energy live, while it was happening. For this special "Live from TAPPICon 2023!" episode, she's joined by guest host Mark Rushton, senior editor with Paper360° and the editor of Tissue360°.
Here are the folks you'll meet on this episode of "Better Together"-- and just a taste of what they'll be sharing in their conversations:
- Jeff Peters, BTG: "The biggest growth (in the tissue sector) has been through improvements in tissue technology."
- Alfredo Sarli, Valmet: "Tissue is one of the most energy intensive processes... but that creates opportunity."
- Naomi Ballenger, Jacobs: "We've set up employee networks that help employees feel ready to make that next move up."
- Pat Dixon, Pulmac: "Say you have a Z-Span tester or a shive analyzer - you're producing data, but what do you do with it?"
- Yesha Patel, JMC Paper Tech USA: "As a company new to the NA market, we offer our own strenghths... this industry will continue to grow."
Even if you missed TAPPICon this year, this episode will let you virtually
For additional information related to the topics in this episode, please access any of the links below:
- Access the latest issue of Tissue360° magazine
- Learn more about TAPPICon 2023 Keynoter John Dyck and Smart Manufacturing in the March/April issue of Paper360° or on this previous episode of "Better Together"
- Read about the new Industry 4.0 Lexicon developed by the PIMA Division's IT Committee
- Check out the 2023 highlight real on tappicon.org, then bookmark for updates on next year's TAPPICon, April 28 - May 1, 2024, in Cleveland, OH