Become an Industry Influencer: Present at TAPPI Nano 2024 | 10 — 14 June 2024
The New Year may seem like months away, but the deadline to submit a presentation to the 2024 International Conference on Nanotechnology for Renewable Nanomaterials will be here in the wink of an eye. TAPPI Nano 2024 will take place 10 — 14 June 2024 at the Westin Buckhead in Atlanta, Georgia, USA and now is the time to get your abstracts submitted.
Establish yourself as a subject matter expert and industry influencer in the global nanotechnology arena. Your latest technical developments and applications of renewable nanomaterials need to be part of the conversation.
TAPPI Nano brings together the international nanomaterials community to discuss the latest advances in production and use of cellulose nanomaterials in a variety of industries. Expand your network with some of the brightest international minds in nanotechnology and gain insights into the latest advancements in research and actual application in today’s newest products. Download the 2024 Call for Presentations.
Abstracts must be uploaded by Monday, 08 January 2024 to the TAPPI Speaker Management System.
This year’s Special Topics include:
- Development of CNM in Environmental Defense: the development of cellulose nanomaterial in plant/crop protection (e.g., drought, fire, and pathogens), soil erosion, desert reclamation, biomass production.
- Preserving Product Quality in the Supply Chain: dewatering technologies, temperature management, stability, redispersion, etc. during transportation and storage.
- CNMs in Functional Applications: this topic is focused on understanding which cellulose nanomaterial (fibril or crystal) is needed to achieve desired performance in applications such as biomedical and electronics.
Conference organizers are also requesting presentations on the following topics:
- Nanomaterial Production
- Nanomaterial Characterization
- Applications and Product Development: CNF & MFC
- Applications and Product Development: CNC, Lignin, and Other Renewable Nanomaterials
- EH&S, Product Stewardship, Standards Development & Regulations
Student and young professionals are invited to participate in the Student Poster Session and Competition for cash prizes. View the Call for Presentations for all the details.
Also part of the TAPPI Nano 2024 program will be the highly acclaimed New Technology Showcase. This coveted opportunity provides companies an unparalleled platform to share their latest technologies and advancements developed in the last year. The 2024 Conference is not one to miss.
Visit the Conference website for more information. To learn more about the Nano Division click here. Questions? Email Natasha Bush-Postell, TAPPI Division Manager, or call directly at +1-770-209-7278.