Mitsubishi to Raise Thermal Paper Prices July 1, 2018 (4/30/2018
Mitsubishi to Raise Thermal Paper Prices July 1, 2018 (4/30/2018)
Prices for the whole THERMOSCRIPT thermal paper range will be increased by up to 10% worldwide.
Due to continuing rises in costs for pulp and other raw materials, especially leuco dye (ODB2), Mitsubishi HiTec Paper, Germany, is increasing its prices for thermal paper for deliveries beginning July 1, 2018. Prices for the whole THERMOSCRIPT® thermal paper range will be increased by up to 10% worldwide.
Customers will be contacted directly by a representative of the Mitsubishi sales team.
Mitsubishi HiTec Paper Europe GmbH is a German subsidiary of Mitsubishi Paper Mills Ltd., Japan, one of the world's leading manufacturers of specialty paper. The roughly 700 employees at Mitsubishi HiTec Paper produce high-quality direct thermal, inkjet, carbonless, label, and barrier papers at two tradition-rich locations in Bielefeld and Flensburg. Both factories stand out for their own base paper production, state-of-the-art production machinery, six different coating technologies, and innovative coating recipes. Through its dense global sales network, Mitsubishi HiTec Paper supplies a full range of specialty papers featuring a modular system for many applications and printing technologies—and is a highly capable partner whenever customized coated paper solutions are required.
Inside this Section
- Industry News
- April 2019 Committee of the Month - Runnability Planning Committee
- Mentor Match Signup - Spring 2019
- A Guide to the Nanotechnology used in the Average Home
- 65 North American Companies Remove Go Paperless - Go Green Claims
- 5,000 journals articles and conference papers now available to search
- 2017 starts with sales soaring for paper diaries, notebooks and planners
- 20 never seen before packaging designs