Solimar Systems Joins Two Sides to Help Bust Myths About Print and Paper
Solimar Systems, Inc. (San Diego, Calif., USA) an innovative global solutions provider empowering critical communications through multi-channel document communications solutions for print, web and mobile delivery announced this week that they joined Two Sides North America, the non-profit organization that promotes and encourages the responsible production, use, and sustainability of print and paper.
"We look forward to working with Solimar Systems who are a great addition to the growing Two Sides network of member companies. Their engagement in helping promote the sustainability of print and paper helps further diversify our membership and expand our reach within the various sectors of the graphic communications value chain and beyond," said Phil Riebel, president of Two Sides North America.
Joining the list of influential organizations on the Two Sides membership list is an important statement to the market from the Solimar team. The organization operates in a client-first methodology with relationships being a cornerstone of furthering client success through innovative solution implementations. The research and information provided by Two Sides to the global market will also help Solimar develop relevant solutions and speak with authority on print and paper’s impact to the environment and the customer experience.
"We are excited to be working with Two Sides North America and all its members. Their understanding and knowledge of print and paper use is important to ensure correct and accurate information is disseminated regarding sustainability within the customer communications industry. Education in our industry is critical and Two Sides helps deliver an important message," said Mary Ann Rowan, Solimar Systems chief sales and marketing officer.
Inside this Section
- TAPPI Academy Announces Addition of Web and Winding Courses to eLearning Offerings
- TAPPI Announces Cash Prize to Accompany TAPPI Journal Best Research Paper Award
- Master Papermaking Additives to Gain Competitive Advantage and Better Meet Customers’ Needs
- Film Extrusion Manual, Third Edition Now Available from TAPPI Press
- TAPPI Selects Fellows and Outstanding Young Professionals for 2020
- TAPPI Awards Highest Honors for 2020
- Guidelines for Safe Assessment and Operation of Yankee Dryers Now Available from TAPPI Press
- Kraft Recovery Boilers, Third Edition Now Available From TAPPI Press
- Black Liquor Evaporation Now Available from TAPPI Press
- Industry News
- April 2019 Committee of the Month - Runnability Planning Committee
- Mentor Match Signup - Spring 2019
- A Guide to the Nanotechnology used in the Average Home
- 65 North American Companies Remove Go Paperless - Go Green Claims
- 5,000 journals articles and conference papers now available to search
- 2017 starts with sales soaring for paper diaries, notebooks and planners
- 20 never seen before packaging designs
- Better Together Podcast