KFC – Watt a Box
Watt an idea KFC. Watt an idea. Not sure how good of an idea but proud of you for trying. Delhi and Mumbai, India KFC restaurants have taken fast food technology to the next level with a 5-in-1 meal box that can charge your phone. As if the 5-in-1 meal box wasn’t enough the fast food chain and Blink Digital added a USB cable compatible for IPhone and Android, as well as a removable power bank into the mix. What a dream come true to be able to charge my phone while I grease my hands up on buckets of fried chicken.
It may be a little wacky but I applaud the effort. It is nice to see something as simple as a packaging box from KFC be more than that, with a little thought and creativity. Keep ‘em coming KFC. If any of us are ever in Delhi or Mumbai in the near future we can refuel all our batteries: self and selfies.
Inside this Section
- Industry News
- April 2019 Committee of the Month - Runnability Planning Committee
- Mentor Match Signup - Spring 2019
- A Guide to the Nanotechnology used in the Average Home
- 65 North American Companies Remove Go Paperless - Go Green Claims
- 5,000 journals articles and conference papers now available to search
- 2017 starts with sales soaring for paper diaries, notebooks and planners
- 20 never seen before packaging designs