Search by Author's Name and ALL Articles Show
Adding Authors to Product Pages
Now that search is functioning properly shouldn’t you be able to find whatever you want, however you want? Say ‘hypothetically’ you forget the exact name of the product you are looking for, I mean that could never happen… but let’s just say it does. You can now search for the article, journal, product or item you are looking for within our site by the author’s name. If you want to see everything on our site by a specific author, that is now easily accessible. Now that over 5,000 of the journal articles and conference papers have been moved over to the new site you can get a long list right in front of you by searching for the authors name without all of the teeth pulling to get there.
If I am looking for everything on the site by James T. Carbone, for example, then that’s all I have to do is type in the name and it pulls up all the items with his name as the author. As we know we can further specify that search by using the faceted filtering options now included on our site. Even better, if you continue to search that regularly then it will be one of the first things to pop up on the type ahead – autocomplete – search feature.
Everything is coming together and we can’t wait to hear how much this has improved your usability on our website.
Inside this Section
- Industry News
- April 2019 Committee of the Month - Runnability Planning Committee
- Mentor Match Signup - Spring 2019
- A Guide to the Nanotechnology used in the Average Home
- 65 North American Companies Remove Go Paperless - Go Green Claims
- 5,000 journals articles and conference papers now available to search
- 2017 starts with sales soaring for paper diaries, notebooks and planners
- 20 never seen before packaging designs