TAPPI Onsite APP for SuperCorrExpo
No matter if you are an attendee or an exhibitor at SuperCorr 2016, you will find the TAPPI Onsite app useful.
The app provides optimal networking, planning, and interaction tools for all.
Have you ever been wondering around at a conference before trying to figure out what time a session starts or where exactly that session might be located?
Don’t get lost or lose track of time at SCE this year. We have you covered with the TAPPI Onsite app, plus a little fun included.
TAPPI Onsite is our mobile app and here are some of the great ways to take advantage of it at this year's event:
- View the schedule of events, and craft your own schedule by adding sessions and events to your custom agenda.
- Send messages to attendees and exhibitors.
- Complete surveys and live polls for possible winnings!
- Play the Click! Game! The game is essentially a photo contest - take pictures according to the challenges within Click!, and gain points. View the leader board, and win prizes for winning it all.
Start by downloading the app in your App Store or Online.
Once you’ve gotten everything downloaded, you can login for more features.
How to login you ask?
If you've already registered for SuperCorrExpo 2016, keep an eye on your email inbox for an email titled "Access SuperCorrExpo 2016 on your mobile device". From that email, you will find links to download the app, and then verify your device. NOTE: It is optimal to click "Verify From Your Device" from the mobile device you will be using at the event.
If you DO NOT have or cannot find this email, simply download the app (https://events.crowdcompass.com/tappi), open the app, and select the SuperCorrExpo event.
Enter the event code (provided to you via the email, OR retrieve from the registration desk at the event).
Click the navigation icon in the top left, select "Login for more features".
Enter your confirmation code (if you do not have this code, follow the prompts to resend this code to your email, or register a new account for the app).
Viola! You now have the ability to create your own schedule, view the exhibitor map, interact with other attendees, and play the Click! game throughout the event! If you experience difficulties, please see a TAPPI staff member at the registration desk, or email Kristin Whitman
Last but certainly not least is the Click! Game. The photo game that you can play and win cash prizes for, by just taking photos and selfies.
Take photos and selfies you say? I was going to do that anyway, so I might as well win some money for it.
It's simple—just take photos that represent each challenge and submit them for points.
Tap Profile at the top of the app screen to see a list of badges and challenges to complete.
- Pick a challenge, then tap the camera to go to the camera view.
- Take a photo, choose from your gallery, or tap X to cancel.
- Confirm your photo on the submission page by tapping Submit.
- You're all set! You'll be awarded the points for your challenge, and the camera icon will become your submission photo.
- Not satisfied with your submission? Tap the photo icon to resubmit the challenge.
- How to Earn Badges
- Earn badges by completing all the challenges for that category. Once you have earned that badge, you should see it change to show that you've completed all its challenges.
How to WIN prizes:
The first person to earn all of the badges wins!
Click! is all about having a great time and sharing your experience with others at SuperCorrExpo 2016.
Inside this Section
- Industry News
- April 2019 Committee of the Month - Runnability Planning Committee
- Mentor Match Signup - Spring 2019
- A Guide to the Nanotechnology used in the Average Home
- 65 North American Companies Remove Go Paperless - Go Green Claims
- 5,000 journals articles and conference papers now available to search
- 2017 starts with sales soaring for paper diaries, notebooks and planners
- 20 never seen before packaging designs