Color Coated Wasps Nest
The art of the wasp nest is something to marvel over. The fact that the insect can chew wood into a tough and reliable paper home is mind boggling in the first place, but adding a little color to spice things up shows just how amazing this act really is. These wasps were given color construction paper and made this work of art. Not only is it sturdy and livable but it is AWESOME. Now let me tell you if you gave me an entire year and an endless supply of colored construction paper, I would use them for trashcan basketball. This thing puts my ‘color coordinated’ closet to shame.
What do you get with a few wasps, some color coated construction paper and a little time?
A masterpiece and bugs that are more talented than me.
Check it out below and tell me that's not the coolest thing you will see all day!
Inside this Section
- Industry News
- April 2019 Committee of the Month - Runnability Planning Committee
- Mentor Match Signup - Spring 2019
- A Guide to the Nanotechnology used in the Average Home
- 65 North American Companies Remove Go Paperless - Go Green Claims
- 5,000 journals articles and conference papers now available to search
- 2017 starts with sales soaring for paper diaries, notebooks and planners
- 20 never seen before packaging designs